A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Grrrrrr RENTS!

Ok ive had it! Is anyone else like the black sheep of their family? As much as me??
Alrite lets explain, My older bro WilliamsF1, i luv him to bits and would not trade him for any other bro in the world. He looks out for me, keeps me on track and we have never fought my whole life. He was like the perfect son even from wen we were kids, he never cried, never asked for anything, always did it himself, always hung round the rite ppl at skool, always got the grades, never got in trouble for anything, never got involved in relationships etc.... every parents dream!
Then u got MissItalianCutie, the little girl that always cried, always clung to her dad, grew up with the wrong groups at skool, got introuble countless times, always in relationships and was originally good with her grades but soon faded as high skool progressed.
So u can see why i immediately get the blame for anything that goes wrong, granted sometimes it is me but has anyone thought that WilliamsF1 could be just as bad? Ofcourse not! why? Cause he's the perfect son!
Like it has got to the point where ur cute little blogger will drive home from skool where she did attend her lesson in the hope that she would pass yr12 and open the door to not even a hello anymore, it is simply something i did wrong or something i forgot to do, or soemthing im bound to do wrong in the near future... They cant actually talk to me normally anymore, they simply drill me cause it must be 2nd nature to them now!
Since i was about 14 i have been pretty much left to be independant in this house due to several reasons so i can be on my own, i was at one stage, and crave to be again!!!!! Ah the day my cell bars open i will happily strip off the orange jumpsuit and run nude thru Adelaide!!!!!!! (ie metaphor)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home