A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Middle Aged Men ;)

I wanna know do any other women out there have that older man fantasy???

I was talkin to the girls at work today about it cause seriously it was like they were lining up at my register one after the other!!!!! The girls couldnt understand it (mind u they r 16), their impressed and far more satisfied with an 18 yr old!!! This logic i can not understand, alrite there are exceptions to the rule wen he is a very mature 18 yr old, but i would much rather spend my quality flirting time on someone in their early 20's and up....

So anyway back to the topic...middle aged men. Im not talkin Sean Connery styles or Harrison Ford, Im talkin Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Olivier Martinez, Russel Crowe styles... That age between 30-40 where they still look good, matured like a good chianti, and have that urge to be young again!

Now i know you cant actually have a relationship with these men, jeez my ITALIAN father would shoot me. But then again would you really want one??? No. There is no future with these types of men and somehow i think that is half the excitement.... ;)

It cant just be any middle aged man either....there are guide lines. He cant be that balding, beer gut, i can pass trackies and thongs off as goin out wear sorta man. He has to be that i never got married, still have my sports car, shop at youthworks and if u touch one strand of hair i'll kill u sorta guy.....ok maybe not the hair bit but u get wat i mean. These men still take great pride in their appearance and u know that they have experience so one nite with so called DILF would be something u would never forget!!! And think about it, they would love u too!!! Young girl, fresh skin, innocence they havent had since the back seat of the charger wen they were 16..... i say both parties win!!

Today was a wake up call for me to go out there and find my George Clooney and pursue a nite of unbridled passion with him....The amount of perfect examples that came thru my register today was unbelievable!!!! They were everywhere almost calling out to me...MissItalianCutie!!!! Im here for u!!!!! So this is my mission from today...track down above stated male, hope i dont fall in love first, seduce him as best as possible, report back next day....wish me luck!!!!!

Cya!!!!


ps. If anyone out there reading fits this desription or knows of someone who does please leave a msg!!

4 Comments:

Blogger MissItalianCutie said...

ahhhh well i know quite a few men who fall weak at the knees with the idea of being with an older woman...if u get them around 35 they go off!!!!!!!! we're at our sexual peak then!

but rest asssured there are women out there that do not share the same view as me so u are lucky, there are these girls out there that have never tasted the sensations of a man in his late 20's and prefer to stick to their kind,......yuk that was too graphic....*convulsing feeling*

11:07 PM

 
Blogger MissItalianCutie said...

OMG ur so fkn damn adorable!!!!!!

From the first line i knew it was my baby girl....omg dino has hurt his paw and is walkin on 3 legs, like a god forsaken baby!!!!!

mwa luv ya girl....and those older men...grrrrrrrrr

12:21 PM

 
Blogger ABK said...

Don't know how I got to your page -- the one about MA men -- and I don't think of myself as middle aged, even though I suppose I must be. Just wanted to let you know your post gave me a thrill -- thinking that a young babe like your hot self might still be interested. yippee (and thanks for the thrill) ;=>

11:49 AM

 
Blogger MissItalianCutie said...

well abk!!!! ur reply has just given me hope there are older men out there still willing to give us young attractive girls our fantasy!!!! but i would have to get along with said MA man...not just looks....

i tried to contact u but couldnt, so if u ever return and read this....let me say thank you!!!! i will keep on with my mission!

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home