A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Monday, May 24, 2004

And Welcome Back!!!!!!

MissItalianCutie has returned from her awesome weekend trip to the one-of-a-kind city that is Melbourne!!!!

All started because i got the wrong wknd off for DaGreekGoddess' 18th so i thought why not??? Been meaning to go back and see my 'big brother' MelbSexMachine. So on a spur of the moment decision booked my train ticket and headed off on the longest 12 hrs off my life!!!!!!! Anyone out there if u can avoid taking this long, treck across the scrub we call Aus then do so! Initially it was meant to be 10 hrs which was already bad enuf but as i was dying to get back there i was willing to sacrifice my sanity for that day. But yes we had to unnecessarily wait for freight trains to pass somewhere in between Ararat and some other hick town. Then ofcourse the Sydney train didnt leave for ages so we were delayed a few stops out of the city....do u understand the torcher of this young cutie...seeing the city she adores so much and not being able to get to it???

So we pulled in and there he was standng waiting...this attractive young metro of a man suitably dressed in jeans, cream jacket and black scarf...mmmm
MelbSexMachine then proceeded to lead me to the tram back to his place where i was introduced to the housemates and given the routine tour...
I settled in a little then we decided to head out for a drink, E55 was the bar of choice and we sat down to some smooth beats, japanese beer and a long brotherly/sisterly chat about relationships/marriage. The nite progressed to Lygon St where i was verbally polluted by the immature comment of one drunk Victorian..."Hey i reckon i've fucked her!"
Not likely hun!!!!!
Thanks goes out to MelbSexMachine for clearly stating what he thought of the comment with a simple hand gesture...hehe
Pretty much crashed out that nite on the suprisingly comfortable sofa bed to wake up the next day at like 3. We then headed to my requested St. Kilda for a very belated breakfast (4pm)....mmmm croissant. Then off to the anticipated shopping on Chapel St....god melb, i luv it!

Fri nite saw MissItalainCutie and MelbSexMachine off to one of his mates 21st and got into a pretty funny conversation with HerBitch....Then we headed to The Glenferry to witness a quite ludicrous domestic over a hotdog which was followed by the boyfriend chucking a cement slab over a fence and making a fair attempt at kicking the shit out of a fence...what his girlfriend had to say??? 'He's not always this bad...' Rite....Ur on to a good one there luv!!!!
MissItalianCutie had quite a few drinks, a poor attempt by Horsham-man to pick me up, several unappropriate ass gropes as i headed to the toilet...then as the alcohol wore off went home and crashed.

Sat was spent sleeping and bumming round ready for a big one saturday nite. I met a few other of MelbSexMachines friends and we headed to E55 again for pre drinks before heading to the much loved by this blogger...Amber Lounge. This was an underground joint full of u guessed it...amber coloured lights...not the biggest joint in the world but still great...we got a booth and as they started to roll in i was amazed and excited at the amount of extremely good-looking 'fully killa's' around. They were everywhere, including the tragic picasso that was CyprusGirl. A greek with a bad attempt at drawn on tattoo on her thigh, a dress inspired by the 1920's and a hair style Sharon Osbourne would be jealous of.
DaGreekGoddess asked me to get pics of these amazing hulks of men so MelbSexMachine came up with the ploy that i go up say i work for a magazine, doin an article on melb nitelife and would need photos for the story. With a little inticing this wonder wandered over to a perfect specimen siting all by himself...my nerves were killing me but to my shock he believed every word i said, even a little excited at the thought that i chose him.
After this i got my confidence and wanted more...there was a tall italian in a white jacket that i had noticed earlier, he intimidated me a little so i didnt approach him at first...but as he walked past he stared and smiled and while i was talkin to one of the girls could see in the corner of my eye he was staring...so i thought fuk it, im only here for the wknd!!!! go girl!!!!!
To my shock he actually started talkin to me after i got the shot and picked me up....my jaw was having trouble constructing sentences...he was pretty fine so i got his number (home...strange) and went to the dancefloor with the others to get down a little. I saw him watching me the whole time, such a turn on, then everyone wanted RnB and as we went to leave he grabbed my arm and proceeded to use a classic line on me about my eyes...told him i would call gave him a kiss on the cheek and left...still yet to call him....

So after that nite i got up pretty early to do some last minute shopping on Bridge Rd before i headed back to this large country town Adelaide. Lets say i am the ultimate bargain shopper and melb is my playground...hehe had a great run.
To top my already 'cloud 9 mood' from the nite before and the shopping i had just done this little Indian couple were sitting next to me on the tram talkin to each other. The husband then turned to me and said...
'My wife asked to me to ask u...r u a model??'
This topped it!!!! I was so flattered considering my lack of sleep, lack of make up and attempt to impress. I walked of that tram feeling like I'd just got the MissUniverse award. haha enuf of my self modesty...yuk!

So yes that nite was sad...leaving a city i adore in all its extremities to come back to my worryful, stressful, down rite annoying life in Adelaide. After a few hugs, idol chit chat of a return with Da wogs i was heading home to my home land....
I have to say the one reason i was happy to head home...maybe the only reason...was my girls...i was missing them like crazy, by about sat afternoon it was hurting not seeing them...anyone who knows us u will know what im saying, DaWogs see each other at least once everyday no joke...not having them there to talk and laugh and go to Villi's was killing me....I luv u guys so much!!!!!!!

So yes now im home, not as sad as i was wen i woke up this morning to find myself in Belair instead of Spencer St but yes back to reality now...no avoiding these 4 assignments now...

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home