A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Im Getting All Choked Up....

DaGreekGoddess read me passage passed on to her the other day....It is a typical mushy couple story, but this one actually made me stand back and go awwwwww in the faint hope that one day my PrinceCharming would say something similar to me....

A girl asked her boyfriend whether he thought she was pretty...
He replied No....
She then said 'Do u want to be with me forever?'....
He replied No....
She then stated 'If i left right now, would u cry?'....
He again replied No....
So she walked off slowly, tears streaming down her face from the disappoint and hurt wen he walked up behind her and grabbed her arm... He said
I dont think ur pretty, i think ur beautiful...
I dont want to be with u forever, I NEED to be with u forever....
And if u left right now i wouldnt cry, i'd DIE.....


cmon everyone together....... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwh, that's so soppy, i hope it doesn't become a cliche

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home