A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I choose SINGLE...

After days of weighing up what i wanted or who i wanted i have made my decision. Not only have the offers reached the level 10 mark, they are coming with more force and kindness.
I have recently made the decision with my life to journey overseas and teach english, this ofcourse will be taking place in the next few months and Australia could be saying goodbye to MIC as soon as april!!! I admit it is a little scarey that it will finally be over, and that i will be out there doing what i always wanted (travelling) all on my lonesome in places I could only ever see in pictures. But at the same time i have never been so excited!
So this is why i am opting to stay single, as getting into something would not only be unfair to the other party, it may also sway my desire to move overseas. I know it probably sounds bad but i dont want to hold out from what i want to do because i dont want to leave a guy. At this age the chances of me finding the man i want to spend the rest of my life with in the next 4 months is highly unlikely, so i see no benefit in getting into something now. Id rather go out there, have a bit of fun for myself, maybe have a few flings but nothing exclusive, get some sexual satisfaction on this side for once! haha

Making this decision has actually taken a weight off, i dont have to worry about what im doing or who i may be hurting in the process.... China, Japan, Indonesia here i come!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home