A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Friday, December 17, 2004

A salute...

I smile as i see you,
You reassure me.
The small talk, the intentions,
Hit as you walked in the room.

For so long I've wanted this,
I feel u did too.
How can i know you,
Ur not a part of my world.

We carry on, desperately alone,
Yearning to touch and hold.
Finally the rush comes,
You are the one to kill me.

It grew and grew, unexpected in nature,
To the point where i cant breathe.
Without seeing your face,
And aching inside to be touched.

Now it is dying, the petals falling,
My soul has been ripped.
I yearn for you still,
But reality has hit me.

I talk to u and turn away,
Walking with my back to the sun.
U were the one, who did kill me,
But where im gone, you are now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home