A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Alrite Listen Up Igor Haters!!!!

I dont know if it has been brought to ur attention yet but MissItalianCutie's love for wogs is obvious, since i am one. But lets get one thing clear....my love is with their looks mainly, one thing i can not stand is the wog mentality.

Now i hang with Italians and greeks mainly, and have known to date a few yes....but these are the few that i have found that have a normal mentality, not this 'i have double the amount of hair on me so that means double the amount of chicks' personality! I hate there self reassurnace and the undeserving self confidence they seem to all posess simply because their last name ends in a vowel or 'ous'. They have this chip int heir brain that seems to tell them that any chick would die to hook up with them and that saying hey lets go for a drive to 'Windy Point' is a sealed deal.

Dont get me wrong, there are descent wogs out there, such as the girls in DaWogs, Ecko, DLAMLT and other ppl i know, but these stereotypes just fuk me off wen they try to act descent wen all it is is a ploy to get u to hook up anyway...

So why does MissItalianCutie have such an obsession with the BigBrother house mate Igor i hear u ask?
Igor is the stereotypical wog that i have described above really, so my infactuation with him makes no sense not even to me....
I think maybe it is because he has a part of so many wogs ive met all rolled into one...he is every cliche that wogs have...but at the same time he does have morals and is family orientated....maybe i really love wat i usually hate...god sounding a little like Romeo and Juliet??? God no cause that means everything would go perfect me and Igor would get married but then we would die...NO!!!!!!!!!

Most men i have talked to hate him and give me shit for it all the time...but i am standing by this Macedonian, receeding hairline of a man, he is big, he is bewdiful and he will be mine!!!

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home