A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Sunday, May 09, 2004

What the hell is Break Up Sex??? Cloudy explain???

Alrite, i was sitting at home quietly watching some compulsory BB UpLate. My obsession with the 'fully sick, dont raise ur voice to me' Victorian Igor is quiet unhealthy and not understood by majority of my friends.

Suddenly a new found friend of mine Cloudy came on msn and it was late but we were bored...he only lives like 2 streets from me so he headed over in his little yellow beast which is really a smaller version of mine and we sat outside talking. As i sat looking half eskimo in my much loved J-Lo jacket and some very stylish palyboy PJ pants Cloudy was telling me of his life in Tassie. He told me of one of his ex's that went a little hay-wire and he broke it off to save it. This was all understandable to me until he mentioned that they had break up sex before she left....this didnt sit with me, infact i found trouble breathing from laughter, the visuals were hilarious!

Please someone tell me...how does this come about? Wen im breaking up with someone the last thing running thru my mind is how much i want to fuk them again, one last time. If im the one iniciating then im definately not thinking of that, im more worried about hurting them as little as possible. If they are doin it then i want to cry or hit them more than anything. But no, not Cloudy. The sexual tension must have been that great telling them ur leaving that it happened to just slip in. But from he said it was nothing special just like every other time....I DONT GET IT!!!!! haha

Wat happens after? Like wen u get up wat can u possibly say except...ummm so i guess i'll see u round?. i know they say to go out with a bang, but seriously i think the only time i will understand this concept is the day it happens to me....so wen that day of judgement comes expect a big blog with a detailed explanation of the Need 2 Know of Break Up Sex for Dummies....

Im out to watch more Igor...
Ciao Ragazzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home