A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Tarot Readings

ok....im freaked out!!!!!!!
A old friend of MissItalianCutie's and a new edition to this page, J-Very-Lo, was talkin to me tonite about her recent card reading... Now me and her havent been as close of late, i think cause everyones lives are sorta heading different directions now...but i still luv ya girl!
Anyways this came across as strange to me as she is also an italian friend of mine and her family is somewhat even more traditional than mine. Anyone out there familiar with the rituals of an italian family will know that we are highly superstitious and quite stubborn at times with our beliefs...
For example we have the typical 'dont walk under ladders', 'dont cross the path of a black cat' stuff like that. Probably not so widely believed that if u believe u are cursed u grab a bowl of water and bend ur finger over it and drop some olive oil (how ethnic) over ur finger and let it run down to ur knuckle and drop into the bowl. Let only one drop fall and if the drop falls in one blob then u are not cursed, if it spreads into 3-4 then u are. Always a classic my italian teacher would scare the hell out of us with.
But also wogs have a superstition about getting ur future told, its a BIG no no. They dont believe that fate should be toyed with and to get ur cards read is sort of playing god to them and is seen as bad luck. So this baffled me as to why she went...but she didnt care as i probably would not either as im not really a practising 'God has put the fear of everything into me' nonna.
The only thing that would stop me is finding out abotu death, i dont want soemthing like that playing on my mind....god like life isnt stressful enuf! haha

So yeh she went to this reading and tonite was telling me of some of the findings....seriously....some fkn freaky shit came out of that and anyone who knows stuff about J-Very-Lo's life will agree.
She asked if she had a friend called me (MissItalianCutie) and said ur not as close to her as u used to be are u? U should give her a call... that was the beginning, things got even better than that but i wont go into details as it will not have any meaning to u guys....just trust me on it...

So yeh it got down to look out for a Red Commodore, dont go driving in one around Virginia, Port Wakefield Rd or the hills cause its gonna have an accident...Now if this is as true as everything else she has said then fuk me if im getting in a red commodore anytime soon! Then i thought closer about it and realised that a very close, dear friend to me Ecko, his besty friend drives a red commodore so i proceeded to call him straight away with an over-paranoid tone to warn him to not step within 10 feet of that car as i didnt want anything to happen to him...let alone any of my other friends.

So i thought how true are these ppl?? I kow alot are full of crap but what if there are some ppl out there that have this paranormal talent?? I mean wen i was little my parents used to tell me that i could see auras and that i was pretty accurate, so maybe this little italian cutie will end up in south georgia whining on the street 'ur gonna die!' God help me! I wonder if i can still see them??? hmmm

Hold up im gonna go do this olive oil test...see if anyones cursed me of late...and if they have i know exactly who u r!!!!! haha joking...hold on a min...

waiting...

waiting... (quite aggrevating thinking music starts to play)

NO! One Blob! MissItalianCutie has not been cursed! She is saved for another day...


ps. if anyone else i know has a reading and something interesting comes up...u beta contact me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home