A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

NO IGOR!!!!!!!!!! :(

Anyone in Australia who has been watching the current BigBrother will understand my pain. Last nite was the first nominations and my beloved Igor scored the most votes at 17.
I was emotional for a few minutes there, i knew they would vote him because they cant handle having anyone different, its a threat to the everyday standard routine....and a threat to the $million!

MissItalianCutie has previously stated her admiration for this large, hulky macedonian with a slight flem issue but this has moved to the next level now. After watching last nites nominations and the feeling i got wen i saw Igor's face wen BB called out his name has left my speechless. I luv this man!

If i was in the BB house i wouldnt hook up with anyone as to pay respect to my much admired father BigBoss and the fact i dont fancy all my friends, excluding DaWogs watching me take out my sexual frustration to some other lucky BB housemate. Igor on the other hand is another question. If i was in that house i would have no problems with the cameras watching, my crush is that bad. Sad i know....
Aphrodite, even the annoying whiny cow she is, i dont want her to leave either....mainly because she is interesting to watch....we get rid of these ppl and BB will go the same way and become boring at the end....

But i tell u this now to anyone reading this that knows me....If Igor gets evicted this week instead of that Tess or whatever her name is, then i will no doubt be inconsolable for quite a few days...and there better be DaWogs standing at my door within half hour of the eviction with my much loved Strawberry Mousse.

Any votes to get Tess out and keep Igor in will be greatly appreciated!!!!! MWA!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home