A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The pain, it lingers in loneliness,
My tears fall dry to the world.
This sickness cannot consume me,
Like thoughts through my idol mind.
I stare into myself, my darkness,
For every question, the answer is no.

Bring me back to a world of nothing,
Where silence is a well laced drug.
Stop these whispers, these screams,
Keep the sun from piercing my skin.
Let me dive into these cold shadows,
In a world that has no judgement.

Touch me softly, so i know im alive,
Kiss me, to make my answers a yes.
The hurt of being out of reach, the pain,
I wish you could see my untouchable world.
But i lie alone, in this chilling silence,
Where my screams echo in my eyes.

I turn to see nothing at all, no one,
My heart crawls away in a dream.
Now left in my pain and silence,
To wallow in what I can't control.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. cash strapped teen

1:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home