A Random description of my everyday life's crap....a look into the ppl in MissItalianCutie's life and their impact... There will be tears, there will be laughter, at times there mite even be snoring (god forbid!) but i promise u this space will not go wasted... if u dont come out any the wiser on something then i have failed....and im sorry :(

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Silence..

In my mind memories race like a preview,
the face that haunts them screams in pain.
A scream so deep no one can hear it,
and as you try, it just takes more of you.

The dull silence of ignorance is so loud,
a whisper deafens my ears to your pain.
As you cry in desperation, I watch sadly,
Reaching out to something I can never touch.

And you are part of me, as the tears fall cold,
I close my eyes to slow the world down.
My walls fall away, my inspiration shot,
As something so strong decays infront of me.

I love you, but words wont heal your pain,
Im here, but presence is just a distraction.
Be back in my mind as a sweet memory,
I long for the time you were right.

In my mind my memories race like a preview,
In my eyes all i hear is screaming.
All you can see is a face of contentment,
But all I long for is silence....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

e' una bellissima poesia, e ci sono tante cose di te che sto scoprendo lentamente...
un bacio da Napoli!

8:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have nice holidays on gold coast.
Baci
Antonino

5:50 PM

 
Blogger Vishal said...

this is a nice piece. Much more than the usual rants one reads on other blogs. Not that i'm an expert, but if you could tweak the piece a bit, it could shape into an awesome poem.

keep well.
Vishal

1:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!
I NEVER FORGET...

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home